The following is NOT a paid post:
Here are a few things to consider when you are using your money during these hard times:
(1) Shop around for what you want. You will be surprised how much you save just doing that.
(2) Never lend more than you can afford to lose. Since many people are out of work or losing their jobs, the person you lend money may never be able to repay you.
(3) Save at least 10% of what you earn each month.
(4) Buy within your means. Do not spend more than you earn.
(5) Invest … Continue Reading “Tips on Using Your Money”