The following is NOT a paid post:
The day is hot and you are feeling oh so thirsty. You don’t feel for a soda pop or even orange juice. You don’t want water either. Inside of you wants something tangy yet cool and sweet. Why not mix a glass of lemonade? It may sound easy to do, and it is, in fact. Since you are already thirsty, let me tell you how to make it:
1. Get a glass of cool or cold water (the size depends on how thirsty you are). You may also choose to put the water in a pitcher, three-quarters full.
2. Get a lemon or two (you can also use lime), wash them off and then use a knife to cut then in half.
3. Squeeze the lemon or lime juice into the glass or pitcher. The amount you use is based on how tangy you want the lemonade to be. More juice means more tangy, less juice means less tangy.
4. Sweeten with granulated or dark sugar (the choice is yours) to your preferred sweetness.
5. Add a few cubes of ice to the mix after you are done so as to give it a bit more chill.
6. Serve and enjoy!
All this takes between 2 and 4 minutes. So in no time you will be guzzling down some cold lemonade and your thirst will be quenched. Why not share some with your friends? I am sure they too will enjoy the lemonade that you just made.